How often do you find yourself saying I should do something , only to not act on what it is you want to accomplish. Far too often we put things off, forget to take ACTION on our dreams , and let fear get in the way. There will never be a better time than the present to take action on your ideas and dreams to make them a reality. Live your dream or live another`s …the choice is always yours.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR…………..
“If you don’t pay the price for Success you’ll pay the price for Failure”
Have a great day all
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY “ALISON”
If one was to believe that everything on earth is composed of energy………..then would it not make sense that LIKE ENERGY attracts LIKE ENERGY, be it POSITIVE or NEGATIVE.
How we think can be detrimental to what may or may not happen in our lives if it becomes negative in anyway.
Here are a few tips to keep it POSITIVE and on the upside 90% of the time:
Success Breeds Success….. Therefore Associate with Positive individuals that continually offer you guidance and mentorship elevating you to higher levels and standards towards Success.
AVOID all those that hold you back……… The Nay Sayers…. The Wanna Bees, The Non-Believers and those Afraid to TRY….. They tend to believe that by brining others down They will be elevated, it’s easier for them.
It takes great COURAGE to attempt new things………. be they little or IMMENSE ……funny thing…
View original post 63 more words
DREAM BIG… and never let small minds convice you that your goal is out of reach.
Have a great day all…. Spring is here
Only You can accept Defeat…. Only YOU can choose to WIN…. Set your mind on SUCCESS and never never look back.
open hyperlink and view the video on GOALS … hope you like it and share it with others.
Have a fantastic day ALL
TRG-therobinsgroup is PROUD to Announce our ALLIANCE with IVI CLUB.
For the first time ever IVI Club is now offering Shares to the Canadian Market. IVI Club is An Unprecedented Private Shareholders Club offering Investment Shares Allowing YOU to Vacation in Luxurious Homes throughout the WORLD…..With…….NO Maintenance Fees or Annual Dues.
Having been involved in the Vacation Industry for over 20 years I have never seen a Membership, Ownership, Fractional or basic Timeshare that did not have some kind of Huge Maintenance Fees, and or Annual Fee Attached.
For information on How to….OBTAIN YOUR SHARE…contact
Well it’s 2017 and many of us have set our goals for success this year. Here are a few steps that will help you on your journey.
1. Don’t settle for mediocrity. If you convince yourself that it’s okay to settle for less than you deserve, then you’ll never break through your perceived barriers. Strive for excellence, always.
2. Never stop learning. You will need to challenge yourself, to re-engage your brain and fire up those flickering brain waves. Going back to school may be a choice—however you can gain the same benefits (without the investment) by making a commitment to learning. Read books, take online courses, etc. The idea is to challenge yourself to grow.
3. The process is more important than the end result. The best way to grow is through doing and taking action And while you shouldn’t lose focus of your goals, all of your growth and your achievement is earned during your journey. I encourage you to spend some time researching the idea of the “growth mindset.” One of the best books I’ve come across on the subject is Carol Dweck’s “Mindset: The New Psychology of Success.”
4. Find a mentor or coach. I can’t stress enough how strongly I believe in the power of coaching and mentor ship. I made more gains, got more clarity and learned way more about myself through my coach and mentors than I could have possibly realized on my own. Find a mentor whom you respect and that has experience in the areas you’re interested in. A word of caution: a mentor/mentee relationship is bi-directional. Don’t expect to just take or absorb the value your mentor gives. Put effort into applying the lessons learned and reflecting your experiences back to your mentor. If you do this I promise you’ll get so much more from the relationship.
5. Make a promise to yourself. You’re on this journey for a reason, whether it’s to enrich your life, enhance your career or make an impact on the world. Be honest to yourself about your motivations and make a commitment to take the necessary action. If you do just one thing each day—take one action that aligns with your motivation—you’ll keep that momentum going consistently and you will ultimately succeed.
There are only two ways to grow in life, by the people you associate with or the authors that you read.
May you all have a fabulous 2017 and attain the goals you have set.